Monday, February 15, 2010

Selina's Scary Movie

Selina has created a bit of mystery in her introduction as we don't know what movie she is talking about at first. This is what she wanted so her audience reads on to find out more:


When was the last time you went to the movies at night time to watch a scary movie? In the beginning it was boring but as it got near the end I got really terrified. That night I couldn't get to sleep.
I went to Paranormal Activities, the movie, with my Mum, sister and my brother. It was awesome, but it was also scary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Selina

I really like your holiday highlight. It was very nice. Keep up the good work!

Mubasshira's Mum

Sherik Butler said...

Hi Selina! My name is Sherik Butler and I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to read your blog and I thought your entries are wonderful. Your illustration for Scary Movie is really neat. It left me wanting to see and hear more about the movie. Keep up the GREAT work! You can look at my blog too it is: http://butlersherikedm310.blogspot.com