Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Term 3 Immersion Assembly


On Tuesday the 19th of July it was the first day of Term 3 for Pt England school. When I walked inside the hall I was surprised because I thought I was trapped on an Island filled with Pirates. When I sat down I was so keen to find out about Term 3's topic and then suddenly the screen turned on and it had the words 'MIGHTY MARINERS'!
I can't wait to find out more. Stay tuned to our blogs as we learn about Mighty Mariners and share our work with you this term.







2 comments:

Vaha said...

Hi Room17,

I couldn't wait to see what was our new topic as well. Untill I found out it was Mighty mariners. I thought that sounded very cool and I couldn't wait to learn about it!

Litia Rm15 said...

Hi Sylvia,

You sound just like me when I was entering the hall. All of our teachers looked crazy and scary. I was so excited to know what our topic was. I have learnt so much about Mighty Mariners already and I know this is going to be a great term.

Litia