Sunday, October 16, 2011

Frog Addventure


H olidays - with Nana and Poppa every holiday
I n the pond that is were you can find Tadpoles
G ully is in the middle of a hell
H ighgate farm belongs to their nana and poppa
G reen is the frogs color and it is camouflage
A nd sitting on a log at the edge of the pond
T adpoles hiding among the raupo
E ach time the frogs were harder to see because they are green


I have been reading a journal story called Frog Adventure by Janine Kapa and Caroline Blair.

5 comments:

Ramsey Willis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramsey Willis said...

Hi Donyae

I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I just want you to know that your post on Frog Adventure was very good. I like how you took the word HIGHGATE and described the Frog Adventure. That shows creativity and helps you better understand what you have been reading. Excellent work!!!

Unknown said...

My name is Morgan Sims and I attend the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in EDM 310. I really enjoyed your post. It was very interesting and creative. Keep up the good work!

Brittany Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany Smith said...

My name is Brittany Smith and I am currently enrolled in EDM310 at the University of south Alabama. Thank you for sharing your post it seems like it would be a great book to use in the classroom. You seem very creative I know it take time to think of exactly what words to say when you can only start the sentence with a certain letter. Good job! Keep up the good work!