Friday, March 2, 2012

Learning to write Introductions that hook in my audience

I have been learning to hook my audience in.
Here are 3 introductio0n options, which one do you like best?

1. Sunday night I have a mix of dreams and nightmares, so I keep waking up and getting tired and tired and more tired. Finally I have a dream, and straight after 30 seconds (Not exact)
“Splat!!! goes my dream” Now you know how my Monday mornings are.....


2. Every Mondays I get up half asleep. Something that perks me up is a very nice FRIGHT!!!!
I wish someone would just scare me every time I wake up?


3. Mondays are so suffering, It’s like having a Christmas present so awesome then you realize it’s just a dream. Straight after that I then say it was just a dream. Then I groan in agony!!!


No comments: