Sunday, August 28, 2011

Learning to Play Badminton


Telling you about how I felt in the first session of badminton is incredibly embarrassing because that was the fist time I have played badminton.
As I had my eyes and ears listening and seeing on Donna I was frustrated because I had no idea what was she talking about. While she was talking we were listening to the instructions, finally she said to get a racket and get a body to work with. After that she told us how to hold the handle of the racket but I could not even do it, it was so hard.
We all had to change around when she says a word. But then she said to come she showed us a cool thing it was to close yours eyes and bring the racket around your body comes under your legs and hit the shuttle. Donna says to come down again then we all went ‘know you need a partner to challenge you’ says Donna. When my partner comes and challenge me I was useless but I played hard to win.
‘Room 17 come back down’ she repeated to us again Donna showed us another trick to do it was very tricky. Everyone needed to try and hit the shuttle into the rubbish bin it was tricky. Donna said ‘The other kids on the left side of the hall is playing against the kids on the right hand of the hall, we all stood up and tryed our hardest then it was the left hand side of the hall turn but the right hand team lost but we had another challenge but we still lost.

No comments: