Monday, April 30, 2012

Jorja's Holiday



Guess what I did in the holidays! Well in the holidays my family  and I went to a  Korean restaurant for my brothers birthday. He was turning 15 so it was a big  birthday.



This restaurant that we were going to was cool because you could cook your own food just the way you like it . When we all arrived we started cooking. There was so much to choose from that I had to spend 10 minutes choosing my food .

After we  all had  finished eating  we went to sylvia park to buy him a present . My present to my brother was $20 dollars , he got $50 from my aunty another $50 from my uncle and $100 from my family in wellington.So with all that money he bought him self a phone .


After we all had finished shopping we went home.We had his birthday cake that my mum made for him and then we played some family games. First we played  monopoly but we got bored so we played a mixture of pictionary , a humming game ,  and charades.



At the end of the night we were all tired,but we all had a great
time . As soon as  I got home I went to bed. I was wondering what I was going to do for my birthday.

Jorja



No comments: