Monday, December 10, 2012

Year 6 Camp - by Tyla-Marie

After a long hike up the biggest mountain I've ever seen, I was so glad to see water. But then again not. Why? Because it made me need to do some personal business.

 The last few minutes of lunch time had come to an end. Luckily we were going back to the camp-site to have dinner. But the other downside was hiking all the way back up and down the mountain. As the track came to an end without getting changed or putting my water shoes on I ran straight to the wharf.

 “Tasi, lua, tolu, fa, yeah buddy”, my sister,(my best friend Nita) and I chanted as we jumped. Up the stairs and off the wharf, went me and Nita like about more than twenty times. Our time had finished and it was time for dinner. Without a doubt I was straight to the shower.

 thinking about the next day while having my dinner, I just couldn't wait to have dessert. What a tiring but fun day to start camp.

No comments: